Truma Aventa Comfort
○ Very efficient in cooling and heating modes
○ Remote control for easy use
○ High output despite weighing just 33 kilograms
Truma Aventa Comfort (2400W)
The Truma Aventa comfort cools your caravan or motorhome to the perfect temperature (hot/cold) within short period of time. The air is also cleaned and dehumidified to ensure a pleasant indoor climate even with minor differences between the inside and outside temperature. The powerful roof-mounted air conditioning system can also be used as a heater for cooler days. Thanks to the integrated heat pump, you can heat your motor home or caravan especially on cooler days in spring and autumn. And it’s extremely energy-saving.
From a technical aspect, all Aventa air conditioning systems are optimised so that they run especially quietly. Cool air flows throughout the entire motorhome via the air distributor. To set the ideal air flow, adjust the four air outlets to the desired level. The air distributor also has an integrated dimmable mood lighting feature.
Adjust the room temperature either by remote control or on the digital CP plus control panel. In combination with a Combi heater, you can even have automatic climate control. The heater and air conditioner are then controlled automatically until the desired temperature is reached. You can also extend the Aventa comfort with the Truma iNet Box and operate the roof-mounted air conditioning system via the Truma App.
You can install the Truma Aventa comfort air conditioning system in place of a skylight. As the inside air distributor is very flat, it hardly obstructs free movement inside the vehicle.
- Especially quiet in sleep mode with reduced fan speed
- Use the timer to set the desired running time
- Select the room temperature in one degree increments
- Four operating modes (cooling, heating, automatic, air circulation) and three fan speeds
- Mood lighting works also without air conditioning