Truma Saphir Compact
○ Cooling timer function
○ Select the room temperature in one degree increments
○ Can be used at camp sites with fuses from three amperes
○ Especially light at just 20 kilograms
Truma Saphir Compact (1700W)
The Truma Saphir compact is a storage compartment air conditioning system that is well-suited for small to medium-sized caravans and motor homes. The system not only cools the air, but also dehumidifies and cleans it. For this purpose, there are fluff and particle filters on the front of the device. The air conditioning system is lightweight, extremely compact and very economical to run.
Use the convenient remote control to adjust the storage compartment air conditioning system. Truma Saphir compact systems can also be controlled with the digital CP plus iNet ready control panel. If, in addition to a Truma air conditioner, you also have a Combi heater in your vehicle, you can use automatic climate control. Both appliances are then synchronised with each other automatically until the desired temperature is reached.
Truma Saphir compact is installed centrally in a storage compartment, such as in a storage bench, so that the cold air is distributed evenly throughout the entire caravan or motor home.
- Very low power consumption
- Especially quiet in operation
- Low internal and external fan speed in sleep mode
- Three fan speeds and two operating modes: cooling and air circulation